Which procedure gives the best results for jowl line definition?

If I decide to go for the Kybella, I will be following up the recommended treatment with Ulthera. If I decide to go for the Thermitight, it has been recommended to that lipo be performed under my chin.

Kybella

Without examining you in person or seeing a photo, impossible to say. Personally, I love Kybella for the right patient. I think it delivers exceptional results and great value for your money.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Treatments for defining the jawline

Thank you for your question. Did you mean your jowls or your jawline? Since you did not submit a photo I can only offer you suggestions based on what I have done with my patients. If you are referring to your jawline or chin area, then Kybella is a great treatment and should not have to be followed by a different procedure. Most patients require between 2-4 sessions of Kybella for optimal results. I would start off with that first and then decide from there. If you have a lot of loose skin then yes, you can choose to get ThermiTight in conjunction with SmartLipo. That option is a little more invasive but it will ensure you have tighter skin. Kybella does offer a skin tightening benefit but if you are really loose in your chin area, then you will need ThermiTight.
If you are referring to correcting your jowls, you might want to consider Silhouette Instalift. Silhouette InstaLift is a great minimally invasive procedure to help you lift your jowls. The procedure will re-contour your face for a more naturally youthful appearance. . I would recommend between 2-3 treatments for optimal results. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

ThermiTight with Liposuction

I frequently will do microliposuction to the submental(under the chin) region with ThermiTight, as this can maximize the result. It does not add much to your recovery and only takes 15-20 minutes additional time to perform. Strongly recommend this in the appropriate candidates. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best procedure for a defined jowl line

Without examining you in person it is tough to say which procedure is best to help you achieve that defined jowl line. Kybella is a great new procedure, that when combined with Ulthera can have fantastic results, but only for someone who needs mild improvement. However, if you have more fat accumulation and excess skin, a neck lift with lipo is likely to give you the best results. I recommend consulting in person with an expert board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in all jowl related procedures so that he/she can examine you and give you the best treatment plans to help you meet your goals. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS

Kybella and Thermage

Kybella and Thermage is the best combination to use to help the jawline.  I would first have Thermage to tighten the jawline.  Then you should follow-up with Kybella to reduce the existing fat.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Jowl line definition / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella,

I use kybella on the jawline and often combine with venus legacy and/or ultherapy to get better results. The number one treatment for immediate results is VASER combined with ThermiRF in my practice.  I suggest you see an expert in facial and body scultping. Best, Dr. Emer