Is pain at 6 weeks post op normal? (Photo)

I had a donut lift and breast aug. with 210cc and 255cc in other. I am only comfortable in a sports bra, my breasts feel heavy, and ache. Most of pain is in bottom 1/2 of breast, and outer edges. When I call the office they say it's not normal to still have pain, but that's it. Is it possibly I am just a slow healer, should I be concerned? Dr. saw me at 3 weeks and said they're looking good. No bruising or anything left. Should I be concerned?

Thank you for the question and I have done the identical operation on identical twins and have one say it did not hurt at all and the other complain bitterly for weeks.  If your surgeon is not concerned then I would not be!
Dr. Corbin