Is this normal after an Otoplasty surgery? (Photo)

It has been 8 days since my Otoplasty surgery and I have a couple questions regarding both of my ears. One ear looks like it may have an infection while the other has a lump on the top side of the ear. What do you think these could be and do I need to take further action or just let them continue to heal? Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

When only a week out from surgery

you should be asking your surgeon for advice and reassurances because your surgeon knows what was done and if any problems arose in your procedure that would lead him/her to suspect something more than just post-op swelling.  Your surgeon should share your desire for the best outcome possible and should be providing you any information you need to make your recovery smoother.