Should I massage/mess with scar/crease/flap that's been created? Could it be glue pinching skin together? Suggest gels/creams?

im just under 3 wks post breast lift. Steri tape is just now beginning to peel up. Noticed just under one breast that some skin is now hardened and has formed a raised crease or wrinkle... My actual incision appears further down than this skin deformity. Should I rub this area? I do not want to irritate it. Is scar remediation necessary sooner than later? I would hate to have a raised pinched skin wrinkle under one breast . Would appreciate any information on the topic. Many thanks!

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

It takes 6 weeks to heal and I wait 12 months before any scar revision.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast Lift Question

It is completely unclear what this is and no photos are provided.  So, recommendations as to what to do are not available. Please visit you surgeon to discuss with him. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS