Lupus and tattoo removal? Is it safe to get a half sleeve removal on my upper arm?

I have a very mild case of lupus, never had any symptoms and only found out by accident. I am on a low dose of plaquenil. My question is, is it safe to get a half sleeve tattoo removal on my upper arm ?

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

Yes, you can still be treated with lasers with Lupus. Tattoos should be removed with q switched or pico lasers, we will often combine with fractional lasers to help speed the process. No matter the device it will take several treatments to see the outcome depending on your response and the technology. Please see a laser expert. Best, Dr. Emer