Infini expert in California for acne scars.

I've received a lot of different treatments for my acne scars from some of Cali's top dermatologists and surgeons. However, I was very disappointed with the final results. The Only treatment I haven't tried is Infini. At this point I'm looking for a doctor in California who has a lot of experience using the Infini laser on patients with acne scars, and has seen great results. I Highly appreciate recommendations.

Infini and acne scar expert in California

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Steven Swengel is in San Jose and has been using Infini for quite a while. Also, he is an expert in acne scar treatment.  I would look him up. He is active on Realself too.