Implant moving below the stitches. (photo)

I'm 8 days post surgery. Under my right boob, where the stiches are, it feels like a swelling, as if the implant is moving down. I don't know if it's swelling or my implant is actually moving... When I touch it, it's really hard. Please help

SWELLING AFTER BREAST AUGMENTATION

I agree with Dr. Mowlavi, in the photo looks like swelling and that is normal, as one week after the surgery, just about 50% of the swelling is gone, and this swelling usually is located in the lower part of the breast. Be patient, and by the end of the next week, the swelling will be much less.

Implant moving down your stitches

No no, you just have swelling over the medial breast which will resolve over the first month not after 8 days. Please be patient and allow your breasts to settle prior to making any judgement.

Arian Mowlavi, MD