I moved my head way too fast and felt swelling and pain on the side of my bridge. 2 weeks post op exactly, any damage?

a fight broke out and startled me, so I shifted my entire head really fast and immediately felt a throbbing on the side of my bridge, could I have shifted the broken boke from my osteotomy even a little??? or shifted my tip shield graft? I am so worried, please help!

Recovery after rhinoplasty

HiIt is very unlikely you have caused a problem. The tissues are usually pretty "sticky" at 2 weeks, and unless you had a hit to the nose, it is unlikely to have moved. Your surgeon will check things at your postop visits.

Regards, 

Dr Steve Merten, Sydney, Australia

Recovering from rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty recovery is a healing process. It is not a fast process. The good thing is that the likelihood that head movement would cause a change in the outcome is extremely low. With good structure, the nose can even withstand small bumps without issue. 
I recommend following your surgeon's after-surgery instructions and keeping all follow-up appointments. Any questions should be brought to your surgeon's attention.  Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon