I moved my head way too fast and felt swelling and pain on the side of my bridge. 2 weeks post op exactly, any damage?

a fight broke out and startled me, so I shifted my entire head really fast and immediately felt a throbbing on the side of my bridge, could I have shifted the broken boke from my osteotomy even a little??? or shifted my tip shield graft? I am so worried, please help!

Recovery after rhinoplasty

HiIt is very unlikely you have caused a problem. The tissues are usually pretty "sticky" at 2 weeks, and unless you had a hit to the nose, it is unlikely to have moved. Your surgeon will check things at your postop visits.

Dr Steve Merten, Sydney, Australia

Recovering from rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty recovery is a healing process. It is not a fast process. The good thing is that the likelihood that head movement would cause a change in the outcome is extremely low. With good structure, the nose can even withstand small bumps without issue. 
I recommend following your surgeon's after-surgery instructions and keeping all follow-up appointments. Any questions should be brought to your surgeon's attention.  Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon