Coordinating nose straighten and shape with septoplasty to fix deviation in both right and left side?

I have a lot of issues in my nose, along with tinnitus, syncope (mostly pre-syncope), migraines, facial numbness, throat discomfort. I received a recommendation from an ENT of a septoplasty to fix deviation in my left and right side. When I asked about cosmetic correction with the recommended surgery, doctor advised that wasn't something they did. How do I find a doctor that does the cosmetic portion while being truly qualified in repairing my septum and understanding my other issues? And in network? TIA

Coordinating septoplasty with rhinoplasty

Finding a Board Certified Facial plastic surgeon who is also Board Certified as an Otolaryngologist is a great way to go when having this surgery performed together.  If you have insurance, in many cases as long as it is medically necessary the septoplasty portion and turbinate reduction may be covered.  All insurances are different so it's important to find out how the office does their billing and if they can accept your insurance. Be well and good luck!  Dr. Mac

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Septoplasty and rhinoplasty

The purpose of a septoplasty is to help you breathe better through your nose.  As such, it will not help alleviate any of the other symptoms you've listed nor will it change the way your nose looks.  
You can certainly have a septoplasty and a rhinoplasty at the same time.  I recommend that you seek a double board certified surgeon in ENT and facial plastic surgery. Good luck!

Sunny Park, MD, MPH
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and septoplasty procedure

A rhinoplasty and a septoplasty procedure will not improve migraines, facial numbness,  throat discomfort, syncope or tinnitus. A septoplasty procedure is performed for medical necessity to improve air flow through the nose  when there is twisted bone and cartilage in the back of the nose. A septoplasty will not change the shape of the nose.  A septoplasty is billed to the patient's medical insurance, once medical necessity has been documented. A septoplasty can be performed  by a surgeon  who is in network, or out of network benefits. Rhinoplasty is performed  to change of the shape of the nose such as straightening the nose, shaving down  the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge line and refining the tip. Expect to  pay for the cosmetic component yourself, since it is cosmetic surgery. Both procedures can be performed by a double board-certified ENT /facial plastic surgeon. Look for a surgeon who has dedicated a significant component of their practice to the discipline of rhinoplasty, since it is one of the hardest operations to perform correctly  in the entire field of cosmetic surgery.