What are my chances of complete tattoo removal? (photo)

I found a few local places that have the picosure laser I just wanted to get thoughts on if my tattoo can be completely removed.

Tattoo Removal

You are an excellent candidate for complete tattoo removal because of the color.  Dark ink absorbs light easily which makes you the best kind of candidate.  Because the Picosure laser is not as highly absorbed in dark colors as the q-switched Nd:Yg laser, you are better served getting a treatment with the q-switched Nd:Yg (1064 wavelength).  It's likely to take between 8-12 treatments but should result in complete clearance.  See the link below for examples of our Orange County office patient tattoo removal.

Tattoo Removal

You would be a great candidate for the Alex Trivantage laser. This laser is the only one on the market that can target colors.  The multiple wave lengths can target all the colors and pigment in the tattoo with 4-6 sessions.  You should contact a board certified dermatologist as soon as possible.

Laser Tattoo Removal -- Takes a series of treatmetns

Complete removal takes time and often requires multiple wavelengths and combinations of lasers.  Please see an expert this should be treated by an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.