How can I achieve this figure? Please help. I am so frustrated. (photos)

I am longing for this bodytype. I have worked incredibly hard with diet/excercise constantly throughout my life but I can NOT achieve close to these results as far as waist, abdominal area, & gluts (though I have built a nice butt). From what I know, it's not genetic, this is P.S. along with being extreme shape. But is it lipo w/gluteal implants? Or lipo w/fat transfer? I would love to get abdominal/flank lipo but will it come back somewhere else? Is it bad if I have kids in a few years if I do?

Multiple Procedures

Hello, thanks for your inquiry. Nowadays, we are bombed with a lot of images and media that make us want to be a certain way, it is frustrating sometimes because what they are selling most of the times is not real, not even with plastic surgery. Most images are enhanced with photoshop. There are things that can be enhanced with PS and depending in your body frame, you could get wonderful results. It is important for you to send some pictures facing front, sides and back in order to give you a proper advice. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Changing your body type

There are things that can be done to enhance one's body type but sometimes it is impossible to completely transform the body due to limitations such as bone structure and skin quality. That being said liposuction with fat transfer is increasingly used to achieve this body type. Gluteal implants are becoming less popular in the United States due to the increased risk of infection, the unnatural feeling of the implants, and the larger scars associated with implant based surgery. Using implants is still a viable option for most patients and are useful in patients who do not have enough of their own fat to build the volume desired in the buttock area. Once you have liposuction, the fat will not migrate to other places of the body or only come back where it was removed. If you continue to gain weight with children or diet you will continue to increase size proportionally over your entire body as you naturally would even without liposuction.  It is best to have an in-office examination to determine what is the best method to achieve gluteal augmentation with a thinner waistline. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Achieving body figure

Without seeing a photo of what you look like, it is hard to say if these results are achievable for you.  As explained in this thread, it is important to be aware that a lot of these photos are indeed touched up and not real life.  With that being said, a powerful option to narrow the waistline would be liposuction contouring.  This fat can be injected into the gluteus to provide improved volume.  This also depends on how much fat can be harvested - if you are thin and do not have much to remove, then an option could be gluteal implants.  There are several options with each of these procedures so the best advise is to present for a consultation so that a proper physical examination can be performed and a good recommendation provided.  

Best of luck and hope this information helps!

- Dr. Roger Tsai

@DrRogerTsai

Roger Tsai, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Achieving Ideal Body type--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

This would be a combination of services. I recommend getting a consultation with a body contouring expert.  First, VASER liposuction can help sculpt and contour the body (with fat removal, contouring and skin tightening) and results can be seen immediately. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Body

Hello, It is hard to answer your questions without seeing a photo of yourself. These days there are a lot of images out there that show beautiful bodies but what many do not realize is that a lot of it is PhotoShop. You can achieve a lot through surgery but I would suggest to not compare yourself to everything you see online. Book in a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss what is bothering you.

We wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD

How can I get an hour glass body?

Unfortunately, an hourglass body depends on a number of factors, partially on genetics but also on weight and working out usually with trainer. Plastic Surgery also has a lot to do with it and I will venture to guess that all the women you have shown photos on have had various procedures including breast implants(most common) through buttock fat or implants plus liposuction. Don't be discouraged, just visit your plastic surgeon for that added help!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

How can you achieve this figure?

Far more important than deciding if liposuction is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Maybe she's born with it...maybe not #plasticsurgery

Each of the women pictured in your post has had breast augmentation. All are in fantastic shape. I'm uncertain about gluteal augmentation - who knows ? It sounds like you've done everything to maximize your genetic potential. A breast augmentation might be the next step for you.

Beware of Photoshop

It is important for potential patients to understand the degree to which photoshop is employed in the media. There are almost no examples of realistic photos which are consumed buy the public without some measure of re-touching. Lighting, coloring, contour can all be manipulated creating fantasy from reality. If a photo/figure seems unrealistic and unachievable...it may very well be.

Goal photos are always helpful, as long as the patients understand the myth behind the media. Your board certified plastic surgeon is uniquely qualified to guide your expectations and paint a realistic portrait of what is attainable and what is not.

Without photos, it is difficult to offer any real opinion as to whether your goals fall within the realm of attainable reality or unattainable (unless via photoshop) fantasy. However, your board certified plastic surgeon has a number of tools at his/her disposable for contouring of the gluteal area including liposuction, fat transfer, and implants.

Potential patients should always remember results are not permanent. Significant shifts in weight or pregnancy (and it's requisite body changes) can alter/compromise your final aesthetic result.

As always, discuss your concerns with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Donovan Rosas, MD
Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Achieving a model's figure

Thank you for asking about your dream look.

Without photos or being able to examine you, one can't tell you if these looks are possible for you. Today all of these photos will have been extensively photo-shopped so they are not real photos. Please have a personal consultation with a plastic surgeon to see what can be done for you to get you closer to your dream look.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS