Am I a good candidate for a non surgical nose job? (Photo)

I'm wondering if I can achieve the desired nose I want by non surgical technique. As you can see I have a button flat nose and I'd like more of a bridge and tip without it being too obvious.

Nons

Although not a permanent solution, fillers can provide a temporary improvement to the appearance of your nose. Reversible fillers such as Restylane are good options because they are safer, and can be dissolved if a problem does arise or if you are unhappy with the result.
A nonsurgical rhinoplasty would be able to build up the bridge and building the height of your bridge would also give the illusion of narrowing your nose from the front.

Finding a surgeon experienced and skilled in nonsurgical rhinoplasty is important as he/she will be able to properly determine if you are a candidate for the procedure, and will also be able to perform it in an effective and safe manner.

Non-surgical nose job

Hi.  Your pictures don't show your entire nose and its relationship with the rest of your face and features but from the part that shows you would be a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty but please use a safer substance like Restylane and avoid Artefill or Radiesse or Silicone to the nose.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Permanent nonsurgical rhinoplasty is possible.

Dear Petitemama86 in Orange County:

Frankly, it is a little difficult, based on the photos you have submitted, to make the call for sure. However, you certainly should consider it. If your issue is with the raising of the bridge, then by all means consider permanent nonsurgical rhinoplasty. It also helps refine the tip.

Consultation is very important and you want to have computer imaging at the consultation. You want to make sure that you are comfortable with the predicted outcome. A button flat nose can be helped. The bridge can be raised and, in your case, of course it should not be obvious. Rhinoplasty should never be obvious.

Do your homework before you visit the doctors for consultation. Read books, visit websites, look for a lot of before and afters to help you decide if you would be comfortable with that practice. You want to do it right the first time.

Robert Kotler, MD, FACS
Over 4,500 nasal procedures performed

Robert Kotler, MD

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

Fillers can be used to sculpt the nasal dosum/hump area but do not do well for the tip.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. A nonsurgical options will provide a minor improvement to your dorsum. However in order to achieve the look in your photo you would benefit from Dorsal augmentation with a graft. I would strongly suggest a graft using your own tissues. 

Best wishes
Theodore T Nyame M.D. 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

Yes you are a good candidate if you don't want to have surgery and are ok with a procedure which is temporary. Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is great at adding to the bridge & tip. Make sure to find a doctor who is a specialist. Good luck. Best, Dr H

Sanaz Harirchian, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

You need diced rib graft and alar base reduction

What you need is diced rib graft augmentation of your dorsum as well as alar base reduction. We utilize rib grafts from human donors, which is completely safe and will provide you the ideal material to augment your dorsum without having to use your rib graft; in addition, I feel that reducing your alar rims will provide you the harmonious nose that you are seeking.

Arian Mowlavi, MD