6 wks post op tummy tuck w/ muscle repair and lipo to flanks will this crease go away? (photos)

Im 6 wks post op tummy tuck w/ muscle repair & lipo of the flanks, I see the swelling in the abdomen subsiding but my waistline has this Crease that doesnt seem to be getting much better! Help will this change ? Does my scar look like its the culprit for this side crease swelling? Does my scar look well porpotioned?

Post op tummy tuck and liposuction

you are still very early out from your tummy tuck and liposuction. You still have swelling. It will take weeks for this subside. Be patient and then you can judge your final result.

Bumps at the ends of your incisions

are always potentially possible... and they can easily be remedied with an office revision that likely will include liposuction and fat grafting.  

Curtis Wong, MD

Tummy Tuck Post Op

Thank you for your question.  At  6 weeks it is still too soon to say what your results will be.  It  can take several months before all of your swelling goes down.  I would give it 3 to 6 months before you can really see your transformation.  Make sure to follow up with your surgeon regularly.Best of luck,Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Tummy Tuck Post OP

As you are early on in the healing process there is still quite a bit of swelling that needs to resolve.  It will be about 4 months or so before you can really evaluate things.  The area of concern may still be there or it may not.  For now all you can do is follow your plastic surgeon's recommendation for post op care and take it from there.It does appear that you have a very nice result.Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD