11 days post op tummy tuck with muscle repair. I'm curious to know if it looks like I will develop any type of dog ear (Photo)

I'm 11 days post op tummy tuck with muscle repair removed the drains 3 days ago & I'm having burning and sharp pains in the area where they removed the drains I have a line on my waist /flank area which is very swollen and it looks like a crease along my panty line could this turn into any type of dog ear? ..... I had Lipo on my flank area so is this is just normal swelling because of the liposuction and this Crease is going to go away ....?! expert answers requested and appreciated!

Dog ears

Thank you for the question but if you have concerns direct them to your surgeon who knows what he did.  That said you are still very early post op to judge your final result

Dr Corbin

Dog ears

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr Corbin

Dog Ears?

After a #tummytuck, one cause for #revision surgery are #DogEars at the ends of the incisions. These are small folds of excess skin that do not flatten over time. They can be excised, suctioned or both.

However, revision surgeries are usually done at about 9-12 months after surgery, once scars have settled.  You are so early post-op!

If you have major concerns, please contact your #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon.

Dog Ears?