I'm Looking for a surgeon for earlobe repairs in Orange County.

I'm in desperate need of an earlobe repair. I can afford price ranges from $300 - $500. My lobes are not very big. Thank you for advance of your comments.

Doctor Answers 3

Earlobe repair

Seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon as pricing varies from surgeon to surgeon. Price can range from $400-$800. You will be able to re-pierce your ears 2 months after you have the earlobe repair done. Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

Vistnes Plastic Surgery

San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #earloberepair

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

Ear lobe repair in OC

Hello Brianna, I perform earlobe repair under local anesthesia very often.  There are special techniques I use to make sure the shape looks natural.  I am not sure if you are talking about 1 ear lobe or both for repair.  As of now consultations are complimentary so consider making an appointment. I can take a look and see how we can do our best to help you.  

Raymond E. Lee, MD
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

I'm Looking for a surgeon for earlobe repairs

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest that you start with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to find the offices of board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.

 Generally speaking, the  repair of the stretched or  pierced ear lobes is a great procedure that can restore the ear lobe to a “normal” appearance". The resulting scar is most often very fine.  Care must be taken during this procedure to avoid reducing the size of the ear and/or creating a notch/ depressed appearance in the area of the rim of the ear lobe.   It is usually done under local anesthesia, with minimal discomfort and recovery time;  it is associated with a very high patient satisfaction rate.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. 


These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.