Super thin male wants CoolSculpting or SculpSure?

As someone who is virtually in no real need of either of these treatments, I will still like to minimize the appearance of the small pockets of fat on my flanks and my lower abomin. Which procedure would be better? I don't believe I have pinch able fat to be placed in the suction machine BUT I also have no place near my residence or work that does SculpSure. Is an extra drive worth it or should CoolSculpting be ok?

I was just like you

I had small pockets of fat in my abdomen as well.  I used the Coolmini that is meant for the double chin and it worked wonders!

Coolsculpting or Sculpsure for a thin male.

Hi,It sounds like you don't need much fat removal!  To get the most honest opinion,I would go to a practitioner that has both devices for an accurate assessment of which technology would best benefit you.
Warmly,Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting or no

I highly recommend that you consider traditional liposuction which will definitively and completely remove all of the fat from your concerned areas in a single session. Please see below blog for more details.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

CoolSculpting vs SculpSure and HI DEF 4D CONTOURING

Coolsculpting is a non invasive way that uses cooling to kill fat. I find that SculpSure, which uses laser heat is better as it has less downtime. We combine with VANQUISH to get an even better outcome. If you want a hi def look however, consider athletic contouring and shaping by VASER HI DEF.  Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Thin male with no pinchable fat wants fat reduction

There are basically 3 options which I can advise you on. The best solution is probably Vanquish ME. This can be done on any body type and has no downtime but requires multiple treatments. It uses RF energy to heat and kill the fat. Sculpsure can be used as well and uses laser heat to kill the fat. Coolsculpting has a flat applicator used for outer thighs which might work but you would have to consult specialist in your area. This does not require pinchable fat. Also, vaser liposuction can get high definition etching which Dr. Emer has shown to have great results. There are some less effective treatments such as Trusculpt, Ultrashape which might work but I'm not familiar with them enough to advise you.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Ale wants CoolSculpting or SculpSure?

Thank you for the question. It is difficult to answer your question without examining you. Coolsculpting is great for pinch able fat. I would recommend for you to schedule a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine best treatment plan for you. Good luck.

Thank you for your question. I would recommend visiting a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedures, and determine if you are a candidate. All the best! 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

CoolSculpting Candidate

It would be best for you to see a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what you are a candidate for and to see all of your options.  You definitely will need pinch-able fat to get results from a CoolSculpting treatment.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Coolsculpting or Sculpsure

This is a good question, and it sounds like you have done a little bit of research.  You are correct that you need to be able to pinch some fat in order to be treated with Coolsculpting.  My recommendation is to see an expert in your area to determine which treatment would be best for you.  Good luck!

Josh Waltzman, MD, MBA
Long Beach Physician

CoolSculpting or SculpSure?

An examination of the patient is really needed to determine if someone might be a good candidate for SculpSure or CoolSculpting.  CoolSculpting does require that there is tissue that can be drawn up into the applicator to be effective.  SculpSure applicators are placed directly on top of the skin and tissue does not need to be drawn up.  Both of these procedures will only be effective in reducing fat, so they do require superficial fat to be present in order to produce results.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon