I got a size 310 filled into 400cc, what size will that be in bra size? (photo)

I was really flat chested, the smallest a, i got a size 310cc filled in to 400cc and i wanna know what size bra i will probobly be because they look so little right now anf im worried that they are not gunna be how i expected :(

How to estimate breast size before surgery

It all depends on your chest size and beginning breast size.  If you measure the circumference below your breast and get a measurement in inches that will tell you your bra size.  For example is you measure the circumference of your chest as 28 inches then you are a 32 bra size.  If you measure 30 inches then you are a 34 bra size.  You then have to measure the fullest part of the breast circumferentially.  If you measure 34 inches and you wear a 34 size bra then you are an 34A.  However if you measure 33" and you wear a 34 bra then you are a 34AA.  For a 32 sized person its approximately 150 cc that will increase your cup size by 1 full cup.  So if you are a 32 bra size and you went 400 cc that should be easily 2.7X cup sizes larger.  I suspect you were a AA to begin with.  Your implants are very high right now and your skin is still tight.  The breasts should settle and the skin will relax with time.  My main concern is you have chosen a very narrow saline implant.  310 is usually a Mentor HP size and its maximum fill is 375.  At that volume it only has a 10.7 base diameter.  Looking at your photos you still have a sizable gap between your cleavage area.  Remember it will be the width of your implant that gives you good cleavage.  If you chose an implant that is too narrow you will have a bigger gap between your cleavage.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I got a 310 filled to 400cc...what bra size?

I'm glad you asked this question because we get this question asked every day. In truth,it's not possible to totally predict cup size since all manufacturers measure cup size differently. With time,your breast projection and shape will improve as the tissue relaxes.Try to be patient as things heal.

Burr von Maur, MD

Drop & Fluff

Bra sizes vary quite a lot between manufacturers so it isn't possible to promise a specific size. Once you are healed, you may find that you measure differently with different companies. As for the flattened/displaced implant volume- this is very normal after surgery. Your tissues are tight/swollen and the implants compressed up and outward into the shape that you see. It will take between 2-6 months for the breasts to drop & fluff.
All the best

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Patience is what you need

You cannot evaluate the final results from your breast augmentation until the implants have settled down. Please be patient as your implants will not settle for three months following surgery.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

I got a size 310 filled into 400cc, what size will that be in bra size?

Congratulations on your recent surgery. It's still too early to tell. Your implants are high and will make your breasts look small initially. This is totally normal and is part of the healing process after breast augmentation surgery.Give yourself more time to heal and wait for your implants to settle. This process takes 2-6 months. I would wait at least two months to size your bra. It's not possible to predict your new cup size, but roughly every 150-200 cc is about 1 cup size.Congratulations again. 

I'm sorry to hear about the anxiety you are experiencing after breast surgery. Given that you are very “fresh” out of surgery,  it is quite likely that you are experiencing significant “emotional ups and downs” unnecessarily. In other words, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed; your breasts will undoubtedly change over the course of the next several weeks/months.   

Many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting.  Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change.   I would not be surprised if you are much happier with the appearance of your breasts several months from now.  You may also find that your cup sizes will vary depending on who makes the specific bra.Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.

Bras and Implants

Hello,No one can answer that question. There is no equation that can reliably tell us what cup size you'll be based on implant volume. You appear to be fresh out of surgery, and your implants are up to your clavicles. Thing will change drastically for you in the next 4 months or so. It's known as 'drop and fluff', and you'll find your breasts changing shape and size before your eyes. Be patient.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Cup size?

Hello Boobies375, thanks for you question. Based on the photo you have provided it appears that you surgery was recent. At this point it is to early to determine what you final cup size will be. Usually patients should wait about 4-6 weeks to allow swelling to decrease. At that point it is ok to be measured for an appropriate bra, but keep in mind that all bra manufactures size and fit differently. Best of wishes.