I was scratching a small mole on my forehead and it started to bleed. Now I have this red blotch. Is it permanent? (Photo)

It doesn't seem to be going away! Will this be permanente?

Small mole bleeding

I would recommend letting it heal with the use of a vasaline or aquaphor ointment until there is no more scabbing. After that, the use of a scar cream would be helpful. If it continues to be abnormal, I would see a dermatologist for further evaluation. 
Best of luck

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

I suggest seeing an expert for silicone based scar gels and growth factors at this time.  Lasers and microneedling can be done in the future for scar.  Best, Dr. Emer.