I got a breast reduction 1 year ago. My doctor used the internal bra mesh and my breasts itch like crazy.

I also would like to get a scar revision and a breast lift.

Breast revision

You should find out what he or she used.  I have not seen any mesh on the market .  Must be something new or something I haven't heard of .   I use just internal sutures and contouring of the breast parenchyma to shape and lift the breast tissue.  Also the Bovie Bra I use which has been very helpful.  Similar to the Laser Bra that you may have heard of.    I would ask your surgeon what he used.    Make sure he or she is board certified.