What filler is best suited for a non surgical nose job and will I be able to get the result I want? (Photos)

I am currently looking for a doctor to perform a non surgical nose job. I don't know if I have a bump on my bridge or if my nose just appears that way because it is just flat. I also have the type of my nose hanging and is most noticeable when I smile. Will the fillers be able to correct these areas? Also, will placing fillers on the bridge of my nose make it narrower? I have attached my photos and two I found on the internet as samples of what I would like to achieve. Thank you.

Non Surgical Nose Job With Voluma

Hi and thanks for your question. From your pictures, it looks like you would be a really good candidate for Non Surgical Nose Job with Voluma. This is my preferred filler because it is soft, natural looking, long lasting (1.5 to 2 years) and reversible at any time with a simple enzyme injection. It should be relatively simple to make your nose straight on profile and appear more narrow and defined on the front view. It should also be possible to strengthen your tip so that it doesn't droop as much when you smile. I would suggest that you look for an injector who is very experienced at specifically this procedure, because it is tricky to accomplish all of this without making your nose look bigger. Hope that helps

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Fillers are a great way to change the proportions and shape of your nose without resorting to surgery. In your case, it is quite possible that a filler will help smooth the bump and improve the overall shape of your profile. Although fillers cannot make things narrower per say because they are adding to volume, it can provide a more delicate and elegant look when the nose is looked at as a whole. Fillers cannot prevent your nose from hanging lower when smiling as this is due muscle activity around your nose. Fillers should be carefully injected to prevent vascular and other complications. It is best to have an in-office examination to determine the safest and most effective treatment plan for you.  Hope this helps!!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

The right fillers for non surgical nose job--Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm

Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) can be used to lift the nasal tip along with Botox and improve the symmetry of the nose. However, nasal tips need contouring with surgery to get the most improvement. Don't let distance dissuade you. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer