Can for cheek fillers reduce marionette lines? Like a mini facelift?

i'm 22 My face is pretty round and my marionnette lines are a real complex it makes me look like a 66 years old lady And i was wondering if cheek injection can reduce the marionnette lines And also what is for you the best filler for M lines ? Thank you

Injectable Fillers

Thank you for your question in regards to injectable fillers. Voluma is a hyaluronic based filler which is used to create volume in the cheeks and can give a slight lift to the lower portion of the face. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Marionette lines

It hard to say without a picture. The marionette lines refer to the lines from the corner of the mouth to the jaw; are you sure you don't mean nose to mouth lines? In any case if it's nose to mouth lines then yes it's very appropriate to add filler to the cheeks to lift the lines. If it's the lines from the mouth the jawline then I would D this plus add filler at the angle of the jaw and the chin point- this can give a really pleasing shape.