How much for a breast lift?

I'm done having kids. I have breast implants right now and I would like a breast lift. I want to be smaller. I'm a Full D with Saline implants 500cc. I want to be a Full C. How much does a breast lift with implants cost? I want to do the gel implants instead and not Saline.

How much is a breast uplift with implants?

A breast uplift with silicone implants can vary in cost from about $5000 to $8500. It really depends on what you are trying to achieve, a reforming/shaping of your breasts or just an uplift and repositioning of your areolas. 

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation lift with implant replacement cost

Our breast augmentation revision with lift procedures start at 8500$. A consultation is necessary to provide you a definitive price as breast shape and size and length of surgery will determine the exact price.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Costs for implant exchange and breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question.  There are many women who choose to have smaller but perkier/prettier breasts by undergoing implant exchange and breast lift.  In general, the silicone gel implants we now have a) feel better, b) last longer, c) are lighter, d) are more form stable and shape enhancing than the saline implants and are a logical choice for many women seeking revision breast surgery.  A breast lift will help to improve the shape of the breasts and make sure that they lie on the chest, not the abdomen.  Furthermore, the nipple-areola complex size and position can be improved with these techniques.Many high end plastic surgery practices offer credit and finance options for their patients. The ones I am familiar with are Alphaeon credit and Care Credit and offer the following: 1) 0% interest plans for 6-12 months
2) budget pay plans (like a gym membership) starting at $199/month: you pay this until it is paid off; you can pay more each month to pay off faster
3) traditional type loan where you have an agreement over 2-3 years. It is important to get such an important surgery performed by a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced revision breast surgery techniques. You don't want to go to the "cheapest" surgeon, as in many cases, you get what you pay for. But it is important to get a good value for your money. Make sure to check your surgeon's online reviews, see if they have a strong following on instagram/facebook/etc to see if they
are credible, and ask their staff about how happy their patients are and if they have any that would be willing to talk to you. I hope this helps and best of luck to you! Sincerely, Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

How much for a breast lift?

Thanks for the question.   When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.

***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   
You may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes. 

Breast implant and lift pricing

Prices will vary from surgeon to surgeon and city to city. But, it is not just about price.  You need to do your research and find a board-certified surgeon with a lot of experience with this type of surgery and one who you feel comfortable with.  Get several opinions so you know if you are overpaying or underpaying which can be a red flag too. I hope this information helps!Thomas Taylor, MD, FACS

Breast Implant Revision/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fee

Thank you for the question and more important then fees is experience and expertise so go on some complimentary consultations, look at photos, compare fees and recommendations and find your surgeon
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Costs of a Breast Lift with Existing Implants

#Costs of a #BreastLift will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also remember that the addition of implants to the breast lift surgery will increase the cost.It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with breast #augmentation and the incision type, #implant placement, and implant type. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your breast augmentation. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Breast Lift Costs

Implant exchange like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles.  Breast Implant Exchange with Gel Implants is  $4900 including surgical costs, facility fees, MD Anesthesia costs, preoperative and postoperative care. The breast lift depending on the scope will be an additional $1500 to $3000. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida. 

To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Consult with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS