What does 310 filled up to 400cc high profile equivalent to ?

How many cup sizes will I gain with breast implants?

For every 120-150cc of implant size, you will gain about one cup size so a 400cc implant will give you an increase of about 2 1/2 cup sizes. 

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

What does 310cc filled to 400cc equate to

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately there is no cookie cutter answer to this.  Cup size has to do with how much breast tissue you have to begin with and what your breast measurements are like.  Seek in person consultation appointments with board certified plastic surgeons to find out what the best size for you would be

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Thank you for the question. There is no reliable way to predict cup size. It is best to try the implants with a bra and determine what looks the best on you. It is best to ficus this with your board certified plastic surgeon during your consultation. Good luck.

Implant Size Options

Hello,Thank you for your question. You are describing an implant which would be overfilled, hard and unnatural looking. It isn't possible to predict bra cup sizes as there are no standards for bra manufacturers. My patients find it helpful to try on implant sizers in the office with a form fitting T-Shirt in order to get an idea of the look they like with implants that fit their measurements.Be sure to select a board certified Plastic Surgeon.
All the best

Thank you for the question. There is no accurate/reliable/predictable correlation between size/profile breast implant utilized and cup size achieved.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice. 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers. I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps.

Breas Implant Volume and Cup Sizes

Hello,Implant volume and bra cups have no reliable or reproducible relationship that can be used to answer questions like this.  That is why it is best to determine your aesthetic goals by sizing in front of the mirror with an unpadded bra in the doctor's office. Let go of cup sizes. Aside from that, a 310 implant filled to 400 is too overfilled, at risk for rippling, and will be too firm, which will lead to a poor long term outcome.  Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

310 overfilled implant to 400 ccs

You don't give enough details for a clear answer however overfilling any saline implant to that degree would lead to a very firm implant with scalloping along the edges.  I've heard people talk about UHP implants but I've never used one and think that they would generally be too unnatural in appearance for my patients.  I hope this is helpful info for you. Jon A. Perlman, M.D. FACS Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) Beverly Hils, Ca.

Jon A. Perlman, MD