What options do I have to improve my eye area? (photo)

In desperate need of eye area solutions and advice. What are options from looking at my pictures?

Doctor Answers 2

What options do I have to improve my eye area?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Hannah, based on the photos provided you would benefit from injecting Restylane to the tear troughs, this HA filler is smoother to be used for thin skin around the eyes, this will also help lighten the dark area IF the shadow is created by hollowness. Seek a reputable injector to ensure a result you wish to achieve.

Options for eye area improvement

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would suggest you see a board-certified physician for an evaluation. From your photos I would recommend Restylane for the upper cheek/tear trough region, but an in-person assessment will help guide you much more. Make sure to see a board-certified injector.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.