Best options for getting rid of skin pigmentation in my inner thighs, bottom and under arms?

I am a 27 year female old from Australia with a Papua New Guinea/ Spanish background. I have light to mid coloured skin and the skin colour on my inner thighs, inner bottom and underarms is darker. I have had 3 children which made me put on weight, and I breast fed all children. Could breastfeeding, pregnancy , change in hormones or putting on weight be the cause of the pigmentation? What could I do to get the pigmentation back to the same colour as the rest of my body?

Hyperpigmentation relief in the underarms

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Chronic moisture in the thighs and underarms can result in hyperpigmentation.

This is called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). 

I recommend Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams from Kare Skin as well as a broad spectrum sunblock like Spectrase. Bothe are from Kare Skin. Scler-x post inflammatory hyperigmentation relief complex is a great supplement to take as well. See link below. 

Melarase creams to reduce discoloration around the elbows, knees, and pubis

It is not uncommon to develop pigmentation in the pubis, axilla, and along joints. In our office, we recommend application of the Melarase creams to reduce the discoloration. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS