Options for getting rid of genetically puffy under eyes? Too young for surgery?
Doctor Answers 3
Genetically Puffy Lower Eyelids
Lower eye lid puffiness at 16
- Lower eyelid puffiness at your age almost certainly requires surgery to improve,
- If you have your parents' support and they have the money for surgery,
- Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon about correction.
- If the condition is severe, there is no reason to wait.
- I would not recommend fillers such as Restylane for this condition. Best wishes.
Age for eyelid surgery
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.