Best Option to Fix Pointy Chin?

I have a chin like actress Reese Witherspoons. I really want the surgery but I'm scared of it not feeling natural or not being able to talk or eat properly.

Doctor Answers 1

Pointy Chin

I would recommend seeing an oral surgeon to review your dentition and occlusion first. If this is intact, then you could undergo srugical contouring of the bony prominence to reduce the projection of the chin.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 81 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.