I'm Keira. I'm looking into getting a rhinoplasty. I live in Opelousas, LA. I'm looking for a doctor in New Orleans, LA.

I looking for a great doctor in New Orleans la whose done nose jobs on African American women
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

The chosen one, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.I usually tell my patients that the first step for a safe plastic surgery is to choose a board certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon. This should have a personal website containing details of his professional biography and some photos of the procedures performed. Your plastic surgeon should be  transparent and a honest person with you, with ethical and human values, and especially with good reputation and history. Also, it's much better if this doctor have special training and experience in procedures like the one you're interested. Finally, i invite you to send your photos to give you more information of interest for you. Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-        

Ethnic Rhinoplasty in New Orleans

Thank you for your question!

When conducting your research, seek out a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who places a special emphasis on ethnic rhinoplasty; their goal would be to correct any over exaggerated ethnic features without changing the ethnic character of the nose.

Looking for a Rhinoplasty Surgeon in New Orleans, LA.

Hello Keira,
I hope you find what you are looking for in geographic location for a rhinoplasty surgeon in your area.
When searching for a rhinoplasty surgeon, please research and find a rhinoplasty specialist. A rhinoplasty specialist in today's world generally is a member of the Rhinoplasty Society and by virtue of belonging to this peer reviewed society is vetted and can prove up his abilities to achieve aesthetic results for his patients that will stand the test of time. Not only is the nose a three-dimensional feature of the face, it MUST be considered in light of the facial measurements and ratios of the upper, middle and lower face heights and projections. The amount of time to perhaps see and have surgery with a rhinoplasty specialist, outside your geographic specifications of New Orleans, may indeed yield you finding and having surgery with a qualified surgeon and the outcome you desire after surgery. You may also help prevent long term hassles with obtaining a less than ideal outcome and having to then continue to look for another surgeon for correction of a less than ideal outcome.

Dr. Steve Byrd

Steve Byrd, MD

African american rhinoplasty

Hi Kiera. Thanks for your question. You will need to find a surgeon with experience in ethnic rhinoplasty. Seek board certified surgeons through the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and review there before and after photos. There should be a few surgeons in your location. 

Good luck

Selecting a Surgeon

Thank you for your question, keirab23. Please be sure to consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon and do you due diligence regarding the surgeon's education, experience, training by reviewing their testimonials and Before&Afters.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

African American rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty can be a great way to enhance the facial aesthetics. In ethnic rhinoplasty care should be taken to enhance the appearance while maintaining charistics which define ethnicity. You should visit with a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon who focuses on rhinoplasty. Best regards. 

Sean R. Weiss, MD, FACS
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon