What Op to Have? 10 Years Post Implants, Volume Loss and Loose? (photo)

I have had implants in now for 10 years (260g over the muscle). I now have lost more of my own breast tissue, so I feel that they are very loose in there and they have also dropped by about 2". I would like to have larger implants in of about 300-310, but under the muscle this time. I would rather not have an uplift. Is it possible to get what I want? I will be 51 this year.

What Op to Have? 10 Years Post Implants, Volume Loss and Loose?

Thank you for your question and picture!  I suggest to get a lift with exchanging your implants for a great result that will last you years to come.  Best of luck!Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift?

I think that your breasts are a bit saggy and probably need a lift when you have your implants exchanged.

What Op to Have?

Putting in larger implants under the muscle makes sense. Nipple and areolar position looks ok or a bit high on the breast in its current position. I would suggest that you consider removing some lower pole skin through an incision in the breast fold, since that will allow the nipples and areolas to sit mid-breast as they should. 

A 50 cc increase in implant size would barely be noticeable, especially with mvoing them under the muscle, and perhaps not even worth doing. 100 cc or more will be noticeable. 

A discussion based upon an actual exam is more valuable than one based solely on photos!

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.