Is there anything I can do for my mis-shapen butt? (photo)

About 2 years ago I had lipo on the stomach and inner thighs and was required to wear a body compressor for about 3 months. It has a hole in it to allow you to use the washroom without removing it. After the 3 months I realized that the garnet left my butt mis-shapen with an indentation where the garmet hole began. Anything I can do to reshape this?

Is there anything I can do for my mis-shapen butt?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift!

Butt Shape After Lipo

Non invasive treatments can improve this like sculpsure, vanquish, cellutone... but simple liposuction can as well.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr.  Emer.

Indentation from garment

This can easily be corrected with some fat grafting, it's only a small area so will be a more minor procedure than the liposuction itself. Contact your surgeon to discuss your options with them.

Buttock shaping

Fat transfer to the buttock is an excellent way to improve symmetry and shape of the buttocks.  You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience with this procedure.

Indentation after a lipo

Hello,  thank you sharing your questions and photo.   Irregularities like bumps and dents after lipo can be corrected with fat grafting in the are of depression.   Consult with a certified plastic surgeon for this issue.  Have a great day. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD