Ontario Canada Scar Removal Doctor Recommendations

I have had two hysterectomy procedures. First was for the uterus and ovary and the second five years later, for the other ovary (same procedure). I have scar tissue that has been bothering me for years.

It hurt in the lower abdomen and now on the tops of my legs when I sit. I have talked to my family doctor but nothing. Is there a doctor in the Niagara Region, Ontario that deals with this type of problem? Can it be fixed?

I was stitched the first time and even though I asked to be stitched the second time (different doctor because the first one retired) he stapled me. I was told about that my problem may be scar tissue when I went for VelaShape and pinching was recurring when she went over that area.

No doctor answers yet