What will I need? I have lost over 150lbs. (photos)

I've been working out a lot i want to tighten my body but it's too hard please help me what will i need.

Doctor Answers 1

Skin tightening body

thanks for your question.one of the nonsurgical treatment options would be radiofrequency or ultrasounds.

I highly suggest to see an expert physician for consult

Toronto Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.