Would it be possible? (photos)

I was wondering if it'd be possible to make my nose look more like the nose in the other pictures? I'd like mine to have a bit more of a smoother curve but a similar tip

Make my nose look like the nose in the picture?

One can never produce an EXACT duplication,but with precise tip refinement and conservative bridge sculpting, the general characteristics and balance can be similar to the picture.

Can I make my nose have more of a curve?

Yes, your nose can have more of a curve through a rhinoplasty procedure. If that is all that you would want, you may not need your bones broken which would decrease your recovery.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, is this look possible?

Hi Scaithy,Thanks for your question and photos. It certainly is possible to get a similar look, not necessarily exactly. I would get several consultations with board certified rhinoplasty specialist. Good Luck!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#rhinoplasty #refinednose

Rhinoplasty Candidate

Dear Scaithy, Yes rhinoplasty will help refine your nose by slightly reducing the tip and narrowing the bridge. In the hands of an expert surgeon you should have a very nice result that resembles your desired looking nose in the attached photos above. During consultation imaging can be performed which will show you the proposed changes taking into consideration your nasal anatomy and skin thickness. You will also have an opportunity to see many before and after photographs of similar looking noses to ensure the surgeon is an expert at natural looking rhinoplasty results. See some examples in the link below and video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose?

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose? conservative rhinoplasty to refine the tip and slightly narrow bridge etc. can be done. Make sure you see a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does conservative natural looking noses and not the overdone look. 

Are My Rhinoplasty Expectations Realistic?

You goals for rhinoplasty surgery seem very realistic. Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist who devotes most of their practice to this procedure.

Would it be possible

I think that the photos you referenced are a good goal to shoot for. The actual limitations will be your individual anatomy. I would recommend visiting with a few rhinoplasty surgeons and with the use of computer imaging, you can come up with realistic expectations for your nose. 
Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip refinement

Hi, Thank you for posting your question and photos. You have a good nose to start with, you don't have a hump and overall balance is good. The picture of other noses that you like are helpful in telling your surgeon what features you like (sometimes it's hard to explain in words) but keep in mind a rhinoplasty will give you a better version of YOUR nose. Your tip can be refined and may be shortened and the bridge can be narrowed as well to keep everything balance. The limitation of the tip narrowing is the skin thickness which cannot be changed with surgery. Let a good facial plastic surgeon have a look at your nose and they should be able to give you a good idea. good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would it be possible?

You appear to be a very good candidate for Rhinoplasty. Yes, your tip can be refined, bones narrowed- to achieve a more feminine, elegant nose. I would utilize a closed Rhinoplasty technique in this case- so that all the incisions are made inside the nose- without leaving a scar on your columella. Make sure you seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam

Would it be possible?

Hi, I have performed many Rhinoplasty Surgeries over the past 30 years.  From the photos, your nasal tip is a bit wide and under rotated (make the nose appear long) and the chin is quite weak.  Tip pasty, without a full Rhinoplasty can thin, refine and rotate the nasal tip.  When the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery as well as Tip-plasty, which can be performed at the same time.

Hope this helps.