What should I do? (photos)

I've been looking everywhere for a sultion to get rid of the dark ring around my mouth, but have had no luck :( as well as getting rid of droopiness around my cheeks and jaw, I'd like for a more feminine looking jaw line (slimmer face) and to have my cheekbones more pronounced

Ring around mouth

The lines around your mouth are often from loss of volume in the cheeks.  Adding volume to the cheeks can lift the area around the mouth and make those lines less noticeable. 

One solution for this is implants, which are placed on the cheek bones and stay permanently.Another option is filler to cheek area.  Voluma or sculptra are two different fillers that can be used in these cases.

The best place to start is with a facial plastic surgeon who can give a real life assessment and make recommendations.

Dr Rodman

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon