Wondering how much approximately rhinoplasty would cost for me? (photos)

I am a student who has been praying for rhinoplasty for many, many years. Soon I will be graduating and will be able to hopefully afford it. I am looking for an approximation on the cost of rhinoplasty/if anything else could be done to balance my face shape.

Do consider travelling

There are excellent surgeons abroad in countries with high safety standards hospitals, with a lower cost of living.

You can be a case either for basic reduction rhinoplasty (dorsal shave, tip shortening) or basic plus inverted alar cartilages correction (open approach).

Spain Plastic Surgeon

RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

Dear soupyk, First of all congratulations on your upcoming graduation. You would be an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty surgery and also possible buccal fat pad removal to reduce some of the fullness in the lower third of the face and a small chin implant to balance your profile and overall facial aesthetics. Most surgeons like myself offer complimentary consultations and aided with digital imaging you can see the proposed changes these procedures would provide. This is a process that you can start now. Since you are on realself already I would suggest that you find surgeons with many five star reviews and read the reviews. If many of the reviews are pertaining to rhinoplasty surgery then most likely the surgeon denotes a large portion of their practice to this speciality. Review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure natural looking rhinoplasty results and then schedule some consultations with several experts. To see an example of how the imaging process works see the video above and examples of before and after rhinoplasty results on the link below. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Wondering how much approximately rhinoplasty would cost for me?

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. Rhinoplasties will vary in price depending on what you would like to accomplish with surgery. Cost may range from $5500 to $9000 for a primary rhinoplasty. The best way to determine your potential cost for surgery would be to consult with your local plastic surgeons. Thanks for sharing your photos and questions. Best wishes. Dr. Gregory Park, San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Gregory Park, MD

How much does a rhinoplasty cost?

The cost of a rhinoplasty can vary from about $2500 to 7000 depending on how much the patient wishes done and where it is done. You would need to have a consultation which are complimentary for my patients to discuss.;

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

Congratulations for completing your education which is so difficult in today's world. Based on these pictures a rhinoplasty will cost about $9,000 but that would be confirmed during consultation. Consider a small chin implant which will make your nose look smaller and improve proportions in your lower face.

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive appearance.

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive appearance.  A rhinoplasty and possibly small chin implant will give your face much better balance. This should be done by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can show you many before and after photos of natural looking noses. The average cost for this is between $6-9000.  I would advise you not to shop price but rather quality.  

Cost of a rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

The photographs demonstrate an overly projecting nose with a dorsal hump and a weak And recessive chin profile. A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge line, and refining the tip. Consider a small chin implant to bring the chin forward to help with facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose.The cost of a rhinoplasty and a chin implant is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, time monitored under anesthesia by an anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the rhinoplasty/ chin implant combination, in addition to all of the postoperative follow-up appointments. For many examples of this combination, more information, and our current price list for both procedures, please see the link and the video below

Improving appearance

You can significantly improve your facial proportions by getting a closed rhinoplasty and chin implant. The cost for this procedure will be approximately 10K. An examination is necessary to provide you a definitive price.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Cost of rhinoplasty

Very pretty face, but nose a little too large and with a hump.  You are a great candidate in my opinion.  After the rhinoplasty your other features will shine through.  Our all in price is generally between 8 and upper 9 thousand at present.  There are a few patients for whom it is less, and some for whom it is more depending on their anatomy -but yours would likely be what I stated above.  Don't forget the price of the plane ticket to come to Austin, but I think you will find it all worth it.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD