Tummy Tuck and Pain in right breast/clavicle?

Having pain right breast and clavicle? What could it be? Had an X-ray to rule out blood clot. The pain is so bad at night I am only getting 2-3 hours sleep at night. Thought maybe gas, took gas X, doesn't help. Pain not so bad when I am up and about. Pain worse when sitting. Any thoughts? Post Op day 12.

Greetings

Thank you for your question, in this situation it is better to visit a surgeon  that can do control and check what would be causing the problem.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Pain in right breast/Clavicle

Thank you for contacting this forum. I recommendyou to contact your surgeon for a follow up as soon as possible, please ask a friend to be with you . Remember to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Titze syndrome?

Irritation of costal cartilages can cause pain like you suggest. The treatment is simple and requires you taking aspirin. Please check with your surgeon first.

Arian Mowlavi, MD