Is there a doctor skilled in the Microdroplet technique administration of BOTOX in Ontario or Quebec?

I have had Botox treatments in the past with varying disappointing results, mostly fallen forehead and droopy upper lids. I have had the good fortune of having Microdroplet BOTOX when in Los Angeles with beautiful results every time. However, I live in Ontario. Is there somewhere closer to home I can go?

I will recommend you research board certified plastic surgeons in your area for this technique and/ or schedule consultations t

Thank you for your question. I will recommend you research board certified plastic surgeons in your area for this technique and/ or schedule consultations to discuss your concerns. When Botox is injected skillfully a patient should not have a heavy forehead or droopy eyelids after treatment. 

Botox and Microdroplet Technique

Botox is fabulous especially when you use the "baby Botox" technique for injections. Too many inexperienced injectors cause the forehead to appear heavy or drooping. For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in Botox injections.