Temporal filler in Montréal?

I'm searching to have temporal filler in Montréal. What are the costs, and how often must it be redone?

Filler in Montreal

Thank you for your inquiry. At my clinic we provide different fillers to treat different types of skin and areas of the face. Typically fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero and Emervel will last up to 15 months depending on the area treated. Follow ups and touch ups can be done every 6 months to one year. Cost will vary according to geographical location, product and physician experience. The average fee is between $650 - $850. Hope to meet you soon. Regards,