Why do they look so low and why is the shape so weird? (Photo)

3 weeks ago i had my breast augmentation done i asked for 400cc silicone high profile. I dont know but to me this is not even close to high profile. The doctor put them under the muscle which i didn't like the idea. It looks like if i had never had surgery. I feel embarrassed you cant even notice the difference from before. As you can tell on the picture on my left side boob theres like a side that cuts underneath. Can someone tell me what that is? Can i redo my surgery to achieve for what i asked for

Why do they look so low and why is the shape so weird?

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, it appears you would have benefited from a breast lift to reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.  please discuss with your surgeon.  This procedure can be done in 4-6 months once you are healed.
You may also need the breasts positioned a bot lower and to release the lower constrictions.
You appear to have constricted breasts which may not have been recognized before surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Suboptimal breast augmentation

What you should have been recommended was a simultaneous breast lift and augmentation procedure. This is why appropriate preoperative evaluation is critical. You will not be happy until you get a lift and bring your nipples up and onto your implants. A highprofile implant will not correct your nipple areola droop. Please see results below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Shape is weird

From the look of your photos,  it appears to me that you would've benefited from some type of a breast lift which would lift the breast up  over the implant such that together the contour would be taller. I would certainly recommend that you wait several months before any type of revision is contemplated. I recommend going back to your operating plastic surgeon and discussing this with you or she. Good luck with your cover. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Pre-op Anatomy often overlooked

It appears you had an aberrantly elevated left breast crease and ptosis of both breasts. This would have required a much larger implant or lift to correct. Discuss your concerns with you surgeon. Best of luck.

Unhappy with implant results

It appears you have significant breast ptosis.  I hope your surgeon told you that implants fill out and round out breasts but don't lift them.  Now that you have implants in place you need a lift to move the bulk of your breast tissue on top of the implant and then you will see the "high profile" look you are seeking.  I hope this helps!

Thomas Taylor, MD, FACS
Pasadena, CA

Breasts

Thank you for the question and photos and from them without an examination it looks like you would benefit from a lift.  So get an in person consultation from experts in your area

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast ptosis isn't corrected with implantd

Your photo suggests that before surgery you needed a breast lift. That is because the nipples pointed down and are droopy. This shape will never be corrected by just implants alone and a lift will be required. At that point when your breasts are put up on top of the implants they will look larger to you. So don't worry about the breast implants right now worry about the lift.

Unsatisfactory result

It would be very helpful to see your preoperative pictures, but it does look like you have significant breast ptosis and therefore you should have had a breast uplift.
Implants alone, no matter how big, do not lift the breasts and result in a breast shape similar to what you have now.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon