Where does the scar for a back rolls surgery go? Is there only one?
Doctor Answers 4
Where is the scar for a back roll surgery?
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting To BACK
Back lift - where does the scar go?
- IO am sorry you have had disappointing results with liposuction -
- If there is excess skin, it can be disappointing.
- The back lift scar goes where the excess skin lies - for the bra line it is in the mid-upper back, for waist rolls, it is lower.
- You need to wait six months before having the scar tattoed.
- The price various with where you lift -
- I suggest you have a consultaton with a local plastic surgeon to find out the cost.
You might also like...
Upper Body Lift
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.