Where does the scar for a back rolls surgery go? Is there only one?

How long does it take for the scar to heal and how long before I can get a tattoo over it? What's the price range of this surgery? I've had liposuction on my back maybe 4 times with not so good results

Where is the scar for a back roll surgery?

I usually try and place the scar for a back roll removal in the bra strap to hide it as much as possible but it really depends on if the roll is high or low! The costs can vary from $3000 to $7000 and I do this usually as an outpatient. We offer excellent financing and even in house if patient does not qualify.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting To BACK

I suggest a formal consultation to see what is best for you individual needs.  VASER contouring does the best for back rolls if you are a candidate.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Back lift - where does the scar go?

Thank you for asking about your back lift.
  • IO am sorry you have had disappointing results with liposuction -
  • If there is excess skin, it can be disappointing. 
  • The back lift scar goes where the excess skin lies - for the bra line it is in the mid-upper back, for waist rolls, it is lower.
  • You need to wait six months before having the scar tattoed.
  • The price various with where you lift -
  • I suggest you have a consultaton with a local plastic surgeon to find out the cost.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Upper Body Lift

Hello,The scar goes around the back, from breast to breast, along the level of a bra strap. Healing takes a few months like all procedures. You should be evaluated by ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that do these sorts of body contouring surgeries regularly. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS