What can I do to get rid of these bumps? (photos)

I have had these bumps just on my forehead for a long time now. I know its not acne & they are colorless...i just want them gone. What can i use or do to help them go away? :-( please help me

Thank you for your question. You may be an ideal candidate for dermabrasion as dermabrasion. While dermabrasion is currently most often used to improve scars after prior reconstructive surgeries, the overall goal and primary use of it is to create a smoother and more youthful appearance by correcting scarring. I suggest that you move forward by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to determine your candidacy. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bumpy forehead

Thanks for your question and I understand your concern. I would recommend seeing a dermatologist about this. There are several creams that may be of benefit to you such as epiduo or differin gel. This way, insurance will cover much of the cost. 

Laser therapy, intense pulse light or chemical peel will also likely cause these bumps to disappear. 

Hope this helps and good luck!

Dr. Robb

Philip K. Robb Jr., MD
Evans Physician

Skin texture

I would start with light resurfacing such as Microdermabrasion.  This helps to lift off old skin cells and open your pores. If you incorporate that in to a good skin care regimen, I think you will see this problem go away. Good luck.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon