Can I remove my breast implants with a lift while having severe tuberous breasts before? (photos)

I was 15 years old when I had my augmentation done. I was a small A cup. I got a small C cup after surgery (which was what I wanted). I want them removed because I am not happy with them. One of my breasts js bigger than the other. My nipples are too large and there is a lot of sagging going on aswell as the right breast has a piece sticking jnto my armpit, which is most likely going to happen again. I am 22 years old now.

Explantation without lift

Breast implant removal should be performed with complete en bloc capsulectomy without lift.  The capsule should not be left in place or the space will not heal.  In patients that believe that their implants are causing them illness, leaving the capsule behind will not result in any improvement in their symptoms. Because the removal of the capsule and lift performed together can compromise the blood supply to the skin, breast and nipple to a potentially devastating degree, they should never be performed together.  After the explantation with capsulectomy is healed, you can develop a plan for further surgery if it is warranted and is safe from a technical standpoint.  

Remove implants w a lift after tuberous breasts before augmentation?

From your photos, the surgeon did a nice job correcting you tuberous breasts.A simple explantation with a lift would work; however,a small high profile implant substitution would give you a more youthful and perkier result.

Burr von Maur, MD

Can I remove my breast implants?

Your plastic surgeon did a very nice job but your body/breasts have changed and you may want to think about fixing the other problems before you have them totally removed.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Defineitely

You do have some asymmetries but everyone does, before or even after the most successful surgery.   You could have your implants removed entirely or smaller ones put in, and have a lift to address the sagging and large areolae.

Breast lift

Yes you can either have your implants removed and smaller implants placed with a lift to help even out asymmetry and make your nipples/areolas smaller.  If you want your implants out all together then you can have an explant with a lift.  Make appointments with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who perform a lot of explantations and/or lifts.  Best of luck to you

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Can I remove my breast implants with a lift while having severe tuberous breasts before?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on you photographs, I think that your plan is reasonable: breast implant removal and mastopexy is certainly possible. I would suggest that you meet with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with.   Learn about the pros/cons associate with all options discussed.  For example, it will be important that you learn about the scars associated with breast lifting and achieve realistic  expectations when it comes to outcome of surgery.
 After a thorough consultation, and careful consideration of pros/cons associated with all options, you will be made able to make an informed decision as to which way to which proceed. Best wishes.

Revision

You certainly may have explantation with a breast lift performed. An areolar reduction will be necessary with the breast lift. Best of luck

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS