Question regarding OHIP coverage In Ontario Canada?

So I'm in need of severe tuberous breasts correction and iknow it's going to be a pricey surgery. I remember looking on someone's post and I came across a Dr. Saying in some cases if you can get a letter from a doctor that OHIP may cover some of the cost. I attached what I read. My question is for any Dr.s in Ontario Canada if they by any chance know if this is true or false ?

How can I correct tuberous breasts?

Tuberous breast correction is usually not a major surgery but requires some form os breast uplift with or without breast implants. It would be unusual for this to be covered by any insurance.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon