How many PRP injections does a woman need?

How long their effect stay? Does Prp injection help to cure CTE? When we get Prp injection. Can we get Prp injection Or it should be Prp +acell .

PRP for Hair Restoration

I offer both just the PRP for the hair and both PRP with ACELL, both have shown great results.
Consult with a local professional.
Thank you.

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

We use a significant amount of PRP with progesterone for hair loss and find that you need to do maintenance treatments forever.  An initial series of treatments then at least every 3-4 months thereafter.  Best, Dr. Emer.

PRP and Hair

Generally, I recommend 3 sessions of PRP spaced 6 weeks to 2 months apart.  I'm unaware of any good evidence that adding Acell provides additional benefit.

Tim Neavin, MD

PRP schedule. Englewood Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, PRP should be given with a series of injections followed by maintenance. We recommend 2 to 4 injections followed by a maintenance period of four to eight months. If a 5 Alpha reductase inhibitor is used such as Propecia, the maintenance Can often be extended. I do not believe that Acell is effective outside of hair transplantation. It also may  add to an increase in side effects as well as  possibly shock loss. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP for CTE

I haven't found PRP to be overly effective for chronic idiopathic telogen effluvium (true CTE). Generally PRP injections on ongoing - for many years.  Most patients have injections every 3-4 months. There is yet to be any evidence that ACell add further benefit to PRP.