What are my options for loose skin post babies? (photos)

I am 26 years old and have 2 kids (we are done). I feel like I'm too young to be all covered up but my belly is so stretched from babies. I am 5'7 155 lbs (still breastfeeding) so I could loose more weight still. I wouldn't do a full tummy tuck but I was hoping something like smart lipo might help tighten up my stomach and thin it out. Would it make it worse because there will be less fat? Is a tummy tuck the only remedy for loose skin? Thanks in advance!

Loose skin

Hello and thank you for your question. I believe the only way to get a good result is to have a full tummy tuck. See below for before and afters.
Peter Fisher M.D. 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Smart lipo or tummy tuck

Assuming you have finished your family, liposuction will make this worse. You have stretch marks almost to your ribs. You need a standard tummy tuck.

Tummy tuck or mommy makeover after pregnancy and breast feeding

The best result will come from a tummy tuck.  Liposuction of any type will leave more loose skin.  Skin tite, ultherapy, thermage and so on are all expensive with modest results if any.  I would save my money for the abdominoplasty

What are my options for loose skin post babies?

Tummy tuck would be the best option and is really needed to address the loose skin.

Loose abdominal skin

Thank you for your photos and question.
Based on the above your only real choice is a abdominoplasty. 
Other options (while helpful under the correct circumstances) would leave you disappointed.
I would recommend that you make an appointment with several Board Cert. Plastic  Surgeons with experience in body contouring and then move forward with your decision.

Tummy tuck

Thanks for your question. If you are more than a year out from your last delivery, your skin probably won't retract much more. Liposuction will remove more fat and could create more of a pruning effect. If you are done having children, a full tummy tuck is your best option.

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

TT

Thank you for the photos and whe a suit no longer fits you take it in when your skin no longer fits you take it in with a tummy tuck.  Unfortunately unlike a suit we do not have seems so as plastic surgeons we create them

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Full tummy tuck

I understand your concerns about having a full tummy tuck but that is your best option. Liposuction will not tighten your skin enough and you will be left with deflated loose skin. 
The tummy tuck is a great operation and will yield the results you are want.
Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to review the procedure with you. I often have my patients speak with others who have undergone the procedure to help get a more direct perspective.
I hope this was helpful.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction will make it worse since you already have loose skin. Besides, best to get evaluated in person when you are at least 3 months after you are done with breast feeding. Your body will be still under the hormonal influence of the lactating hormones.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS, FACS

If you absolutely do not want a full Tummy Tuck, which is the only thing that will help (and you are an excellent candidate) then save your money and don't spend it on all the advertised things that don't work.