Will my bum get rounder, or is this what I'm stuck with? (Photo)

i have been reading reviews and i guess i have to wait 6 months to get a 2nd round of bbl, im not into my 2nd month post op yet,,my question is will my bum take proper shape over the next few months or is this what im stuck with side on im happy,looking straight at my bum looks flat and dimply , should i wait the whole 3 months before i cry lol can you please take a look at my pics and just give me your input on what u think if this will be permanent damage or just part of the healing?

There is potential that you will see the results improve over the next few weeks. I recommend having an in person evaluation with a board-certified plastic surgeon after 3 months in order to determine if any follow-up/touch up work is necessary.

Will my bum get rounder, or is this what I'm stuck with?

The buttock may still change shape.  Preoperative pictures would be helpful to assess the anatomy before surgery and to determine expectations.

Brazilian Butt Lift results

The results you have will need full evaluation of the problems. Now an in person evaluation is needed pictures do not give the full story and a three dimensional evaluation. A full history of the intra-operative proce4dure, post operative course and the problems now. Then one can plan a corrective procedure.

BBL

It appears that an adequate volume has been placed in the buttocks but refinement could be made later to correct the dimpling. I recommend waiting 3 months and then returning for a "touch up" fat injection. By that time, the fat that has been injected will incorporate into the body and provide a healthy tissue bed for another injection.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon