Will medicated nose packing after 9 days deform my nose? I don't see my doc for 3 days

Er doctors told me to stop the bleeding they had to put a medicated gauze that absorbs to form a blood clot to stop the blood. a nose, throat and ear specialist came and told me To leave it in and it won't affect the results of my surgery. I am very worried cause I don't see the doctor for 3 days. There is still bleeding if I talk or make sudden movements. an hour after and I'm resting. Im worried my nostral will stay big on one side where the bleeding and gauze packing is. Please help.

Nasal bleeding

You need to see your surgeon as soon as possible. If your surgeon is unavailable there should be an associate on call who can see you right away. Bleeding at this point post surgery is not normal and needs evaluation. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Best is to call your doctor's office. They should be able to provide you with a plastic surgeon that is covering for your surgeon while he is out of town. You need to see a specialist ASAP. 

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS, FACS

Nasal bleeding

You need to see your surgeon ASAP to be properly evaluated.  Bleeding at this point is not normal. Best of luck.

Post op packing for bleed

See your rhinoplasty surgeon for evaluation.  He/she will steer you in the right direction after an exam.   Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD

Bleeding

Thank you for the photo and question but you failed to say if and when you had surgery as the packing could alter the result so get to your surgeon ASAP

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

You need to see your surgeon immediately. This continual bleeding is not the norm. Please ask to be seen NOW!