Is it possible for implants to drop all the way in 1 month? (Photo)

My implants are very soft sometimes the left one feels firmer but than gets soft again I do get aches were it feels like a stretching rubber band and something floating around in my left boob ..... Are they dropped all the way is it bad they dropped this fast ..... Could this be something bad or are they going to drop more ?

Is it possible for implants to drop all the way in 1 month?

You are going to see the difference just after the procedure. However it is necessary to wait for some time in order to see the final result. After the breast augmentation operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will be advised to wear a corset in order to reduce the edema. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible for the implants to drop all the way in one month?

From your photos, your breasts look great.They may drop a little more over the next few months,especially if you use a strap to encourage the breasts to drop a little more.

Burr von Maur, MD

Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation/ Cohesive Gel Implants / Silicone Implants

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. I ask my patients to wait 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to adapt to the changes in their breast size and shape as well as their overall new body image. There are a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery that feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. And those emotional feelings can change daily turning this transitional time. Remember also that each side of the body heals at a different rate and that you weren't perfectly asymmetric to begin with so although you should be closer in symmetry there will always be differences.

It can take many months to see the final results of surgery. Swelling, soreness, skin repositioning, implant settling must resolve completely before you can make that determination. Once the swelling around the implants has also resolved you can see the final result. Patients often report that they are happier with the implants' shape their cleavage and projection once these changes occur.

I would suggest continued patience and continued close follow-up with your plastic surgeon.
Best wishes or an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation/ Cohesive Gel Implants / Silicone Implants / Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure; based on your photographs you have achieved a very nice early outcome. The rate of breast implant settling will vary from one patient to another; there are many variables involved. I would not necessarily be concerned in your case. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Drop and Fluff

Thing look like they are moving along quickly, but I'm sure you'll find your breasts filling out and projecting more over the next three months.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Implants dropping

How fat implants drop is determined by how loose your lower breast pole skin is; if one is looser than the other, that one will drop quicker; Your postop photo looks great though; you are standing crooked as one shoulder is lower than the other; this will make one breast look lower than the other;

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Settled implants at 1 month post-op?

Every patient is different and every healing process is different.  Regarding the aches and the pulling, that is very normal.  Your nerve endings are healing.  Patience is key in early recovery.  So far, your results look very nice.  Best of luck!

1mo

At this point you are early in the healing process. Your implants will continue to settle and soften with time. Follow up with your surgeon as directed. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

congratulations on your breast augmentation.  Your result looks excellent and I see nothing wrong.  Based on your photographs I do not think your implants have dropped all the way and would expect there may be more lower pole fullness as the implants move under the nipple areola.  If you have concerns it is always best to see your plastic surgeon for advice.