i don't know what I should do. Please help. I would like to have an idea on the cost of it? (Photo)

I am20 years old, i am a 36DD,i am not sure on what do get i don't like the way my breast look at all and i am also not comfortable with them. Not sure if i should go with a breast lift or a lift and an augmentation or even a reduction?? i really like the look of breast implants.

Lift with implants

Most women your age are looking for a more perky look with upper pole fullness and better cleavage.  A breast lift alone can reposition your nipple as well as bring your breast tissue above your fold.  However,if you do want upper pole fullness and better cleavage, implants should be used as well.
Good luck,
Ary Krau MD FACS

Augmentation Mastoplexy and the Costs

The intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis). However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.
Additionally, an implant with lift may be useful to re-position the nipples which may have been affected by ptosis or drooping.
Your Plastic Surgeon will measure you to determine the best shape and size of the implants to be used.

The #costs of #BreastAugmentation and #BreastLift are contingent on several factors. Such as geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Also, different breast implants may have different costs. The approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.
Moreover, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

I don't know what I should do. Please help. I would like to have an idea on the cost of it?

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissuefor the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support!!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast Lift or Breast Reduction

If you are concerned about the sagging appearance of the breasts but are happy with the size then a breast lift is appropriate. A breast lift plus implants will increase your breast size if you truly want larger breasts. A breast reduction involves removing breast tissue and lifting the breasts. You will have smaller breasts with a breast reduction. Please consult with an experienced and board certified plastic surgeon to learn about your options and develop a treatment plan to achieve your goals. 

David S. Motoki, MD
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Form your photos, a breast lift with even a slight reduction would be needed.  You certainly don't need implants.  Expect the total cost to be $9000 to $10,000.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

What you desire will determine what is best

and from what you've mentioned, it sounds like a mastopexy (with limited reduction) would give you what you imply that you want.  You have to be accepting of the scars and the likelihood of impacting your ability to breast feed down the road in addition to losing sensation.  As for costs of a mastopexy, it would run around $6000 all inclusive in my area.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Lift or Reduction

Considering both your pictures and your cup size you're certainly a candidate for either a breast lift alone or a breast lift with breast reduction. When you have your consultation you can also consider the addition of small breast implants to enhance projection of your breasts. You need to reach a decision after discussion with your chosen plastic surgeon since all of the options are available to you. You also did not mention whether your breasts are still enlarging since you're only 20 years of age and that would be something to take into consideration as well. Take your time and choose carefully. 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast lift or breast implants

Based on your photo, you look like a good candidate for a breast lift and/or reduction without an implant since you appear to have an adequate amount of youthful breast tissue.  Either of these procedures can lift the nipple and produce a more rounded appearance to the breast.  A consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your expectations is your first step.

Thanks for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, I think you are an excellent candidate for breast lifting surgery.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants (if utilized)… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
 I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Breast Lift

Your photos show good breast volume, with breast ptosis.  The breast ptosis ( sagging) can be corrected with a Mastopexy ( breast lift).  This will reshape your breast for a perky look.  You will need to decide if your breast are too large, too small, or just right.  The size can be addressed at the same time as the shape is changed.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD