Help. I hate my butt. I have a small petite frame. I'm only 95lbs but 5'0 tall.

Butt. Help. What procedure make flatter / get rid of the bubble? I can't get rid of it.

Help. I hate my butt.

It is likely that liposuction may be of help in recontouring the buttocks, but without an exam or photos there is no way to give you any better information. 

Evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Butt

Thank you for the question but an examination is needed.  So see some experts in your area and become informed what procedure would be best for you

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Butt Help--Reducing the Butt with VASER, ThermiRF, Ultrasound

I suggest a consultation for a hi definition procedure to shape and define. I recommend VASER HI Def, in combination with ThermiRF and ultrasound which will work to remove the fat but also to contour the shape. See an expert. Sometimes sculptra can help. Best, Dr. Emer.

Butt reduction

Generally speaking, most people request a butt augmentation. For patients who want a smaller butt, it is important that you have an in-office examination to determine if fat can be strategically removed without making your buttocks appear unnatural or saggy. The fat in the buttock area tends to be more dense and firm than fat found elsewhere in your body and therefore standard liposuction may not be a viable option for all patients. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Small frame and hate my butt

Its hard to give you some information without looking at you.  I would recommend that you do your research and speak to a board certified plastic surgeon.  Most offices offer a free consultation and you will have a better idea of what your choices would be.

Best of luck. *

N. Bill Aydin, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Butt Procedure

Hi, thanks so  much for your inquiry, it is kind of hard to give you a proper advice without looking at your pictures or even better to see you in person. Normally, for reshaping the butt, liposuction in your flanks, waist and lower back helps. After that, the same fat is grafted into your buttocks giving a very nice projection, but if you don't have enough fat for that matter, implants would be the answer. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Body Contouring: Information

Dear Ms. Yogem,

Thank you for your question and story. Without at photos or a in person physical exam, unfortunately, I can't give you any real advice. You, however, may benefit from a combination of liposuction and fat injection.

I suggest you make several appointments with Bd. Cert. Plastic Surgeons in your area that in addition are members of the Am. Soc. for Aesthestic Surgery (denoting by membership a specialization in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best,

Dr. Hardesty, MD, FACS

Reduce my bottom please!

Thank you for asking about your buttock liposuction.

• If you have a disproportionately large buttock, it can be reduced with liposuction.
  • But please have it done by a cautious and experienced plastic surgeon -
  • A little reduction goes a long way - too much gives you a saggy bottom.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS